Helping Providers Understand Managed Care Organization Networks, Qualifications, and Participation
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
1:30-2:30 pm EST
If you have problems using the hyperlink above, please type the address below into your web browser.
The objectives of this Center for Financing Reform and Innovations webinar are to help providers of mental health and substance use services understand:
- The basic concepts of managed care organizations (MCOs), with a focus on behavioral health services.
- The major forms or structures of MCO networks and the role of behavioral health providers.
- The qualifications and general application process for participation in a MCO network.
- The conditions and requirements of participation in a MCO network and the challenges and opportunities for behavioral health providers.
- Strategies for maximizing current and new relationships with MCOs.
Jim Clarkson, Vice President, ValueOptions Grants Management Practice and Service Center Co-Leader, ValueOptions Kansas
Pamela Greenberg, President and CEO, Association for Behavioral Health and Wellness
John Easterday, Senior Project Manager, Center for Financing Reform and Innovations (CFRI), Thomson Reuters
State Associations of Addiction Services Implementing Health Care Reform First Steps
Network for the Improvement of Addiction Treatment Third Party Billing Guide
For technical assistance while logging on OR during the conference you may dial *0 if you are listening by telephone. If not listening by telephone OR if you require technical support prior to the conference you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (North America):+1.866.490.5412 (International).