Our technical assistance has a significant impact, enabling states and organizations to create lasting positive outcomes for individuals facing mental health, substance use, and trauma-related challenges.
How We Work
The Alliance team is comprised of Subject Matter Experts who have myriad of experience providing high-quality training and technical assistance to behavioral health providers throughout New York State, the United States, and its territories, in a variety of areas.
Each TA event is facilitated through the lens of psychiatric rehabilitation, ensuring that the voice of the people who receive services is an integral part of technical assistance, and furthers the vision of implementation of recovery-oriented services.
- Organizational and Practice Transformation to Recovery-based Care Organizational transformation and implementation tools to assist your organization to transform service delivery to one consistent with a recovery-oriented system of care.
- Infrastructure Development and Sustainability Providing you with resources, tools, and guidance to help your organization thrive.
- Managed Care Readiness and Value-based Reimbursement Models Helping your organization understand and thrive in a managed care and value-based reimbursement environment.
- Expanding Opportunities for Employment and Economic Self-sufficiency Training and technical assistance to assist people in recovery to move towards employment and greater self-sufficiency.
- Leadership Development Assisting you to develop leaders within your organization through our Leadership Institute.
- Strategic Planning Setting organizational goals and taking identifying actions on how to achieve them.
- Board of Directors Development Strengthening Boards of Directors to provide organizational oversight in a manner that is informed, responsive, and focused.
- NYAPRS Peer Bridger Program™ Implementation Assisting your organization to implement the nationally recognized NYAPRS Peer Bridger program™. This TA includes customized training for staff and Peer Bridgers, program consultation, implementation planning, and ongoing support to ensure that the program is implemented with fidelity and achieves optimal outcomes.
- Peer Services Integration Training and Technical Assistance to help integrate peer support services into healthcare settings to address the unique needs of individuals.
Who We Serve
The Alliance for Rights and Recovery would love to help you take your organization to the next level. Our technical assistance and training services are here to help! At the heart of our TA and training are the people you support. We believe a strong organization will lead to better outcomes for the individuals and communities you serve.
Our team of experts will work with you to identify areas where your organization can improve its operations, develop person-centered approaches, and streamline administrative processes to enhance program delivery. We’ll provide customized training sessions to equip your staff with the skills and knowledge they need to excel in their roles and offer ongoing technical support to ensure your organization stays on track. With our help, your organization will be better equipped to serve your community and achieve your mission.
Our reach is expansive. NYAPRS has offered technical assistance in the following states and U.S. territories:
Chief Operating Officer